Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 23, 2008

Just over one year ago I married my best friend. It was a beautiful day, one that will forever fill my mind with wonderful memories. Jonathan and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple where we were sealed to each other for time and eternity and surrounded by dear family and friends. What a blessing to know that we will be together forever!

I'm incredibly blessed to have my sweet husband. How lucky I am to be married to a man who inspires me to be a better person, loves me unconditionally and helps me to achieve my goals and dreams. I love you, Jonathan. Thanks for an amazing first year of marriage!










5 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

You are so beautiful

Lesley said...

I agree, you are so beautiful... and Happy Anniversary! I was thinking of you two on the 23rd and thinking of what a gorgeous wedding you had. And what a perfect day!

Oh, and Jonathan, I just realized I never gave you the disk of pictures I took. Hopefully we can still be friends. And I'll be sure to get them to you when I'm back in UT.

Hope you had a wonderful day of celebrating!

Lee and Jane Curtis said...

You two are perfect for each other. We are so glad that Jamie is a part of our family. Jonathan is a blessed man!--Jane

The Hansens said...

Happy Anniversary! Can you believe it's been a year already???

Kelsi said...

Happy Anniversary! You look amazing. I am sad I wasn't able to make it to your wedding when you got married.