Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bear + Katrina

I love these two, and I love that we live so close to them!! Who would've thought that 6 years after high school Katrina and I would both live on the East Coast and only be 45 minutes apart from each other? I absolutely love it!

We had a lovely evening together last weekend seeing the Christmas sights in the city: the Rockefeller Center tree, sipping hot chocolate, window shopping, finding Christmas ornaments in Macy's and strolling through Bryant Park. Thanks for such a fun night!!

3 comments:

Lee and Jane Curtis said...

I love to reaad about your lives--friends, sisters, parents, movie sets. What an adventure. Plus youa are doing good things. Love-Mom/Jane

The Hansens said...

Merry Christmas! We hope you enjoyed the holidays!

Kelsi said...

That is awesome that she lives so close. Its probably nice to have them around. Looks like you are always doing fun stuff in NY.